Paula Reads

Everyone always asks me what I am reading right now! This blog is an attempt to answer that question.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Mary Jane's Farm


I discoverd Mary Jane's Farm a few years back from my Farmgirl friend, Joeby. I loved her catalog/magazine and am thrilled that she has a new "real" magazine. I orderd the MaryJane's Outpost, Unleashing your inner Wild book. It outlines Mary Janes's ideas for getting outdoors and enjoying small things and bigger things. It was an inspiration. I don't know that I will build an outdoor bathtub in my new backyard, but ... I can only imagine the joy of bathing outdoors with yummy soap all around you. Wow!

The lean-to idea inspired me so that I think we will build one for John to play. He always wants a clubhouse.

Pick up any of MaryJane's books to inspire the authentic gal deep inside you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home